The main professional profiles which Dale Consulting has invested in and will invest in the upcoming years, are:Certified Project Managers
Dale Consulting offers project management to its clients in accordance with international standards in order to carry out reliable software projects. The project activity is developed taking into consideration the procedures suggested by the Project Management Institute in order to guarantee high level products, optimizing costs and complying with time limits.
Functional Analysts and Process Consultants
Dale Consulting offers the consultancy for the processes analysis and re-engineering, the collection of the business requirements, the realization of the feasibility study, the determination of the functional detail requirements to its clients. In particular Dale Consulting has excellent knowledge about the processes in the Banking & Financial Services and Retail markets.
Dale Consulting offers the consultancy for the project and the structure of the application architecture and database its clients.
Dale Consulting offers the realization of whole solutions to its clients: Database project and creation; technical detail analysis; Application modules development; Test Editing and implementation (system test, integration test, functional test).
The technical competence of our Staff includes the following:
- Platforms: Windows , Linux, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, MVS, VSE;
- Middleware: Weblogic, Websphere, Jakarta Tomcat, Oracle AS;
- Database management: Oracle (7,8i, 9i, 10g), MS-SQL, Db2 (DB2, DB-AIX, UDB), Postgres;
- Back-end: Oracle, MS-SQL (OLAP);
- Programming languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, Cobol II, CICS, IMS, SQL, VB.Net;
- Web: Adobe Flex, JSP-Servlet, JSF, MyFaces , Jscript, PHP, XML, XSL, HTML, WML;
- Security: Firewall, LDAP, SSL, DNS, Mail Server;
- Tools: Oracle Developer & Designer, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Microfocus, StarUML;
- Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, GraniteDS, web server axis, Lucene, Alfresco;
- Version Control: CVS e SVN; Build Process: Apache ANT
- Big Data: Hadoop; Hdfs; Hive; Pig; Impala; Hbase; Sqoop; Flume; Spark; Scala